The project is managed by a Coordination team and a Supervisory Board, under the authority of the CNRS as Coordinator institute.
The BIOCOR ITN project is coordinated by the partner CNRS - Laboratoire de Génie Chimique: Toulouse, France.
The coordination team is composed of:
Project coordinator: Régine Basseguy (Senior researcher), in charge of:
• chairing scientific meetings
• overseeing project steering
• measuring project progress vs/ objectives.
European Project Manager: Vincent Birrien, responsible for:
• coordination & support of project partners
• financial management
• EC reporting
• website & communication tools
• organisation of internal events.
The supervisory board is the decision-making body for the most important aspects of the projects. It is composed of two persons (including one substitute) from each participant in the network (full network and associated partners) and a representative person of the recruited personal (yearly elected).
Three internal commissions manage the different activities of the project:
• Recruitment/training commission
• Research for industry commission
• Meeting/Conference/Exhibition commission'
All the partners (full and associated) work in one of the three commissions.